Help yourself; help another.
Each time you buy our personal or leadership development coaching, we’ll gift a session to someone who can’t afford it.
Create a life that’s more fun, full, and free – with your work, relationships, health, and home.
- Intuitive coaching: Make quick, clear decisions by accessing and trusting your gut
- Transition: Successfully instigate and navigate major change
- Perseverance: Maintain patience, persistence, and faith until you get from where you are to where you want to be
- Parent coaching: Balancing what’s best for your children and yourself
- The “art” of leadership: Team-building, communication, conflict resolution
- Doable strategy: Setting and sticking to big picture goals amidst the daily chaos
- Effective governance: Tools and techniques to successfully steer the ship
- Performance feedback: Gauging how well you, your team, and organization are doing
We work with diverse individuals all over the world. Coaching may be done in person, by phone, through Skype, or WhatsApp, and is 100% customized to individual needs and goals.
Contact us for appointments and fees.
The Road to Shine RoadmapTM – A Simple, Doable Process that Works
We have learned from 25 years of experience that in order to achieve any personal or leadership goal, people must go through three stages:
1. Uncover: Identify & overcome your blocks
2. Discover: Remember your passion & purpose
3. Life-lover: Find the courage to lead a life you love
Our secret: ensuring no stage is skipped. Most personal and leadership experts focus on only one or two of the stages, inadvertently setting people up for failure. You can’t jump right to living your passion if you haven’t first cleaned up the deeper stuff that’s holding you back. Using the entire Roadmap, we draw from multiple psychological, spiritual, and leadership modalities and tools to develop a 100% customized needs assessment, action plan, ongoing check-ins, and evaluation to ensure lasting change and success.
We Give You Grit
Suppose you finally take the leap to leave a bad relationship or fire those toxic employees…what happens when you haven’t yet found a new love or better staff eight months later? Shine Your Light offers doable, real-life strategies and tools to help you find the courage not only to take the initial leap, but also for the ongoing challenges of how to get through the often longer than expected transition until you achieve what you desire.
- Newly minted adults and leaders are eager to find their place and contribute to the world, yet often lack the fundamental skills to make the impact they desire.
- Many mid-life adults and leaders are unhappy with some or all parts of their lives and struggle with work-life balance.
- Senior adults and veteran leaders often seek to share their wisdom and experience in a mentorship role.
“Life Cycle Approach”
Recognizing that personal growth and leadership needs vary at different ages and stages, we offer a tailored “life cycle” approach:
Keepin’ It Real and Making It Fun
With coaching topics like “How to Be Happy Even When Life is Crappy,” we help you find your sense of humor again while engaging in serious change. Our coaches have a unique talent for communicating complex, profound wisdom in a down-to-earth way that tells it straight and instantly makes sense. We believe in “practical passion,” teaching ways to balance your dreams with your everyday realities.
Laurie has a keen sense, intuitive approach and uncanny ability to feel and see where you are and the best path to more toward your true desire. Her very direct style of communication pierces through the blocks and barriers and speaks to the level of self that knows things. She spends very little time speaking to your small self which lends to a literal vibrational shift that can be felt immediately. For 7 years, she has assisted me immensely with staying true to myself, in making pivotal decisions, and when caught up in confusion–always bringing me back to myself.
Laurie is a truly gifted individual. Using her uncommon insight and intuitive abilities, she provided on-the-mark guidance and support which helped me successfully navigate a major life transition. I walked away from my session feeling joyful and with tools for living that will serve me for a lifetime.